What information do we collect AT POINT OF SALE?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or order our products online. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and payment / credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In our app, we collect anonymous usage statistics such as button presses and screens views.
What INFORMATION DO WE collecT VIA THE PRODUCT?
If you purchased a Pillow Talk, we hold your name, contact details and shipping information on file for one year after the transaction completes. This allows us to match you to your order if you contact us, or - if there is a problem with your product or order - easily dispatch you a replacement or honour your warranty.
If you are a Pillow Talk user:
- We have your email address you use to sign into the app (for product functionality and account ownership)
- We know which email address you are paired with (for product functionality, and to aid us in helping you if you contact us)
- We pick up your heartbeat every few seconds, so we can send it to your partner (for product functionality). Your heartbeat is a numerical value and cannot be used to identify you in any way. We're aware that heartbeats feel like very intimate and personal pieces of data, but behind the scenes, they are just anonymous numbers in a database.
We do not monetise your data and it is never seen, used or accessed by anyone outside of Little Riot. We only use for our own internal metrics.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Primarily, product functionality. We collect what we need - and only what we need - to make the product function as it was intended for you and your partner.
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to individual needs.
- To improve the app: We collect anonymous usage statistics to make the user experience of the app better
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for invoice processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your invoice. If you sign up to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.littleriot.com/terms-and-conditions
This policy was last updated on May 24th 2018.