What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or order our products online. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and payment / credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In our app, we collect anonymous usage statistics such as button presses and screens views.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to individual needs.
- To improve the app: We collect anonymous usage statistics to make the user experience of the app better
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for invoice processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your invoice. If you sign up to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, offers, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.littleriot.com/terms-and-conditions
This policy was last modified on September 22nd 2017