Little Riot is seeing a marketing manager with proven community building and digital marketing experience. We're gearing up to launch a crowdfunding campaign in the Autumn and need an experienced individual who can actively take the lead on developing and executing our digital marketing strategy.
We're looking for someone who will work directly alongside the Founder/CEO as we work towards our product launch. This is an important role; you should be self-starting, proactive and have the ability to lead a team when necessary. You will be responsible for the creation, development and implementation of all our marketing efforts. You will also manage and grow our community of nearly 50,000 eager Pillow Talk fans.
- Previous digital marketing experience with proven results
- An in-depth understanding of Mailchimp and other social media management tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience of paid social media marketing including an understanding of ROI
- The ability to generate content relevant to our product and brand
- An analytical mind: the ability to A/B test, understand what is working and what could be improved
- Flawless grammar
- Creative marketing ideas
- Design skills
- PR experience; managing inbound media requests and building meaningful relationships with industry journalists
- The ability to work outside of the job description; eg. provide your thoughts on packaging design, help us conduct user interviews... anything is possible in a startup!
- Previous experience of marketing a consumer-facing product
We’re initially looking for someone for 2-3 months in the run up to (and during!) our crowdfunding campaign. We’re open to flexible/part-time; the most important thing is that you really believe in what we’re creating. There is potential for this to lead to something more long-term or permanent after our campaign.
We are a tiny team, so if you're interested in becoming a key player in a growing company, this could be the opportunity for you.
We’re based in Central London and are part of the Wayra accelerator until the end of the year. There are often workshops and masterclasses you are welcome to attend, as well as the regular speakers and events held in our event space (read as: free beer and pizza.)
Salary dependent on experience. Please send CVs or expressions of interest to email@example.com.