Pillow Talk Quick Start Guide
Download the app:
- Search "Pillow Talk" on the iOS or Play store.
- The sensor fastens into the wristband with the silver logo, like a button.
- The wristband is best worn with the sensor on the back of your arm (like a watch).
- Plug one end of the cable into your speaker, one into the headphone jack on your phone.
NB. If you have an iPhone 7 or later, you will need your adapter.
- Most people pop the speaker under their pillow, but you can use it any way you like. The top is removable.
Your USB charging cable and audio cable are located underneath the foam in your boxes.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Make sure that Bluetooth is switched on on your device.
- Switch on the device. You should see a white light flashing. This means it is on and not connected to any mobile phone yet.
- Open the app, and the device should connect automatically.
- When it has connected, the white light will switch off. If it is ready to start using a green light will shine on the device (the heartbeat sensor).
- Place the device on your wrist and it will start reading your heartbeat within 30 seconds.
In your settings screen is a "hear your own heartbeat" mode. This can be useful if you are setting up the device on your own; it means the app/speaker will play the sound of your own heartbeat.
Thank you for supporting pillow talk
The product you have received is one of the first batch ever made. We are a tiny company and we are still ironing out some quirks in the product - please let us know if you come across anything that doesn't work as well as you feel it should.