Little Riot creates products and services to connect you with your loved ones. Our flagship product, Pillow Talk, connects two people who can’t be in the same place at the same time using their heartbeats. After many years of development, we shipped Pillow Talk in December into 43 countries.
To support growth we’re looking for some operational support to help us keep our customers happy and coordinate our international activities from London. Working directly with the Founder, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and execute our operations strategy, and have a real impact on the growth and direction of the company.
- Oversee the development and execution of an operations strategy to support Little Riot’s business objectives.
- Lead on customer interaction; from answering queries to responding to support tickets.
- Adapt/respond to different types of customers to achieve satisfaction or provide appropriate solutions to complaints
- Support logistics operations in UK, US, China and Hong Kong to ensure our website orders, customer requests and logistics run smoothly
- General business administration and support other team members when necessary
- Incredibly organised
- Comfortable working independently and with iniative
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Ideally some prior experience within a company that ships physical products
Bonus points if you can bring anything else to the table - eg. design skills, or are comfortable with content creation or social media management.
We're based in quirky Runway East and you'll be the only other UK-based team member alongside our Founder!
We’re initially looking for someone part time (approx. 12-15 hours a week) but there is potential for this to turn into a full time role as we scale. We can be super flexible about working location/hours/time of day etc, so could suit someone with other commitments. We care most about finding a good fit and are happy to work out the details with the right person :)
If you think you're the person for the job, drop us a line at email@example.com